One of only ten examples ever made at the factory in RHD form, this solid unmolested example makes for a rewarding restoration project and wouldn't take much to return back to its former glory
A previous registration number for the car was 595 GLA and could be requested again from the DVLA.
The successor of the Aurelia was introduced at the Geneva motor show in 1957, the Flamina was offered with a variety of bodies, sedan, coupe, Pinin farina, Coupe Zagato as well as Touring Coupe and convertible versions, making this model one of the most sought after classics today
All fundamental components, with its original interior making this very much a viable worthwhile project to join someones car collection. Missing parts in the images can be found in the boot of the vehicle,, items such as front and rear lights, headlamp surrounds, chrome door surrounds etc...
Chassis no: 82411-3777
Body no: 12648
Engine no: MOT 823 02 6015
The vehicle comes with a complete new stainless steel exhaust system and spare doors.
Please contact CCCR for more information about this car.
Return to Stocklist